Nor-Ral has been in business for 40 years, providing to our clients composites, tooling and precision machined parts. We have supplied products and services to the aerospace, automotive, industrial, and marine industries.
We are committed to providing our customers with cost effective solutions that will help them in their growth towards goals and success.
At Nor-Ral, we are committed to quality to ensure that our customers get the best possible product on time.
Nor-Ral has implemented LEAN Six-Sigma methodologies in all the phases of the manufacturing processes to improve quality while reducing costs to our customers.
We have been a proven source of both structural and non-structural composite components for the commercial, defense, and general aviation industries.
At Nor-Ral, we provide the technology and expertise to exceed our customer’s needs.
North American Industry Classification System
|336413||Other Aircraft Parts & Auxilary Equipment Manufacturing|
|336412||Aircraft Engine and Machine Parts Manufacturing|
|336414||Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Manufacturing|
|336415||Guilded Missile and Space Vehicle Propulsion Unit|
|336999||All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing|
|332721||Precision Turned Product Manufacturing|
|332999||All Other Misc. Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing|
Certifications & Affliliations
• QMS registered to ISO 9001:2008/AS 9100:2009 Rev. C
• Special processor for:
• Prime/Paint per MIL-F-18264
• Composite fabrication per STP61-213
• Integral fuel tank coating per AMS-C-27725
• Processing 350 Degree Cure Composite Structures per BPS 4511
• Processing 250-325 Degree Cure Composite Structures per BPS 4512
• Machining, Drilling, And Trimming of Carbon Fiber Composites per BPS 4514
• Welding per AWS D1.1/D1.1M & AWS D1.2/D1.2M
• Lockheed Certified parts license for C-130 B-H
• MTAPP Graduate sponsored by USAF
• Graduate of the Governors Mentor Protégé Program