Nor-Ral has been committed to helping our clients successfully reach their goals since 1971.
Who We Are
Nor-Ral is a customer service focused composites and precision machining company serving the aerospace and aircraft industries, as well as automotive, industrial and marine industries. We have assisted a variety of clients with their unique needs for parts and tooling since 1971. Our history shows we are committed to providing clients cost-effective solutions through cutting edge technology, superior processes, and innovation.
We also look to partner with our clients to assist in their growth and success by combining large company capabilities and expertise with the flexibility and responsiveness of a small company. Our commitment to quality, years of experience, and proven results ensure our customers the best possible end product.
What We Do
We have supplied products and services to multiple industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial, and marine. We have been a proven source of both structural and non-structural composite components for commercial, defense, and general aviation industries.
Why Choose Us
Our ability to be flexible, maintain quality, and quickly turnaround a final product is rooted in our full range of services, facilities, capabilities, and certified processes. LEAN Six-Sigma methodologies are implemented in every phase of the manufacturing process, improving quality and reducing costs to our customers.
From an initial concept to testing to final assembly, we have a proven track record of success. We can assist with all or any stage of a project.
North American Industry Classification System
- 336413 – Other Aircraft Parts & Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 336412 – Aircraft Engine and Machine Parts Manufacturing
- 336414 – Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Manufacturing
- 336415 – Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Propulsion Unit
- 336999 – All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- 332710 – Machine Shops
- 332721 – Precision Turned Product Manufacturing
- 332999 – All Other Misc. Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 488190 – Other support activities for air transportation
- 541330 – Engineering Services
Certifications & Affiliations
- QMS registered to ISO 9001/AS 9100
- Prime/Paint per MIL-F-18264
- Composite fabrication per STP61-213
- Processing 350 Degree Cure Composite Structures per BPS 4511
- Processing 250-325 Degree Cure Composite Structures per BPS 4512
- Machining, Drilling, And Trimming of Carbon Fiber Composites per BPS 4514
- Welding per AWS D1.1/D1.1M & AWS D1.2/D1.2M
- Lockheed Certified parts license for C-130 B-H
- MTAPP Graduate sponsored by USAF
- Graduate of the Governors Mentor Protégé Program
- 14 CFR Part 145 FAA Certified Repair Station